Quick Update

The trio are now 7 weeks old (yesterday).

Just a quick update...
The puppies love to go outside!

Willow has amazed me and I will see if she keeps this up! After letting the pups back inside they had full run of living room/kitchen. I fed them and a short time later Willow is over by the back door pacing back and forth and stopping to paw at the glass. I ran over to let her out...she ran out, did her business and ran back in!! She has done this two times when she is not penned up in the kitchen! 

The boys, Ember and BB (can't leave them out) are so sweet! They all give lots of kisses. Love to be on a lap to snuggle.

Now to find homes for the two boys, sad I can't keep them.  

ttrn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New photo Update

New Dog Food for the Kids

Willows first road trip