Happy 4 Weeks Puppies!


Today the puppies are 4 weeks old!

2nd day of mush. The boys are still not into it like Willow. She chows down, while boys take a few licks then waddle off and snooze.



I bought a new camera today. It's the most I have ever paid for a camera! (I get buyers remorse with anything over $100.) I charged it..I know, I know..not a good thing when I'm trying to get out of debt. I look at it as therapy. I was getting really depressed that I will not be able to take puppy photos or photos of anything except with a cell phone. I do have the video camera my daughter and son-in-law gave me, which I need to get out and charged for video of the puppies.
 Photos of Willow and her brothers when I figure out how to use the camera..so much different than the old Canon AE1 from the 70's.

 ttfn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Willows first road trip

New photo Update

New Dog Food for the Kids